(Now Available on Amazon)
NOT Your Usual “How-To Bookkeeping” Book
If you are looking for a book that will answer the question, “What is Accounting?” then this is NOT that book. This book has nothing to do with accounting standards, principles of accounting or even payroll. It is a “Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma’am” book written for one purpose and one purpose only:
To catch your bookkeeping up fast so you can do your taxes.
How This Book is Different from the Original
No matter what industry a business is in, the one thing that most business owners avoid is bookkeeping. This book – just like the last one – was designed specifically for those people who choose to avoid doing their books on a regular basis. It was created for small business owners and office managers to help quickly and easily catch up a company’s books just in time for tax season.
However, this book has a lot of new steps while others have been deleted.
This Version’s New Steps Include:
- Directions for People Who Own the Desktop Version of QuickBooks
- Directions for Online QuickBooks Users
- How to Use a Free Trial of the Online Version to Update the Desktop Version Quickly
- How to Enter Excel Files into QuickBooks
- Separate Checklists for Whichever Version of QuickBooks You Are Using
Plus, This Version Includes:
- 8 Things You Will Need to Collect Before You Start
- 7 Simple Steps to Enter Your Data
- 4 Secret Timesaving Tips for Setting Up Accounts
- Multiple Tricks to Make QuickBooks do the Data Entry for You
- A Simple Technique to Double Check and Reconcile your Work
- And a List of What Your Accountant Will Expect
This book has three separate paths for finishing your bookkeeping fast with QuickBooks. Whether you are using the Desktop, Online or Both Versions of QuickBooks, and whether you want to Enter Excel data into QuickBooks, this book maps everything out for you. Plus, the Kindle version has links throughout the book that will help you jump to only the steps that are relevant to you while skipping the steps you don’t need altogether.
Additionally, the Kindle version is full color with more than 70 figures showing you how to accomplish your work step-by-step. Also, since the pictures can sometimes be hard to read on a small screen, the figures are now available to be downloaded and printed in full color.
If you are looking for a simple way to catch your books up at lightning speed with very little “Industry Jargon,” then this is the book for you.
Plus, get the paperback version for only $1.99 more when you buy the Kindle version.
(And coming soon… we will have an Audio version as well so you can simply listen to the instructions as you do the work.)
What are you waiting for? Scroll up to download the book and you can have your bookkeeping caught up by the weekend.